WE ARE OPEN
1) You will need to wear a mask in the gym entry areas and changerooms. Public health does not require a mask to be worn while exercising.
2) You will need to sanitize/wash hands before going into the gym area.
3) We will be disinfecting our equipment with our new sprayer throughout the day AND continue to ask that members wipe down equipment with the disinfectant spray and towels before and after your use for extra precaution.
4) Our changerooms are open for washroom access only, showers will remain closed at this time.
5) Social Distancing is still in effect, please stay 3M apart while in the facility.
6) Chalk will not be permitted at this time, unless you are using your own LIQUID chalk.
7) Red Zone as of March 22 - Max 10 people, bookings in advance, active screening before entry.
We will be taking booking on a weekly basis (Monday-Sunday). Appointments for the following week open Fridays.
Schedule & Classes